الثلاثاء، 26 مارس 2013

Kim Kardashian Does Not Weigh 200 Pounds



FYI: Kim Kardashian Does Not Weigh 200 Pounds



FYI: Kim Kardashian Does Not Weigh 200 Pounds
On this week’s priceless cover of InTouch Weekly, they have a herp derp picture of Kim Kartrashian next to the headline “I CAN’T STOP EATING,” and this week’s National Enquirer also says that she’s gained 65 pounds from Jessica Simpsoning her way through her pregnancy. But Kim says that those stories are about as true as her last marriage. While promoting that Tyler Perry movie she’s in, Pimp Mama Kris’ number one ho told OMG Insider (via ONTD) that the number 200 doesn’t look back at her when she steps on the scale and she hasn’t turned her mouth into a food court trash can by filling it with tons of delicious junk. Kim also said that she’s not suffocating the Kimye fetus by shoving her body into a four-sizes-too-small leather skirt.
“It says that I’m like 200 pounds on there. That’s like, definitely a good 60 pounds off. It’s ridiculous. Obviously you don’t want to be called fat, but I’m pregnant. I would hope to gain some weight.
What’s so funny is I love junk food and I love fast food, I love sweets, ice cream. I haven’t been able to eat any of that since I’ve been pregnant. I am so sad that I’m not craving like In-N-Out and Taco Bell. None of it. That’s what

ليست هناك تعليقات: